Learn how to hack WiFi networks and use Captive Portals to make the most effective Evil Twin attacks.
What you’ll learn
- A Denial of Service Attack and looking for hidden wireless networks are two things you can do.
- Do this with different tools like Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver, and more.
- Hack into Wireless Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
- Then, make a fake Wi-Fi network.
- When you make a fake captive portal, you can use it to steal login information.
- You can learn how to Sniff and Add Packets to a Wireless Network.
- Armageddon can help you do an Evil Twin Attack.
- Using a Captive Portal to get into someone’s social media accounts.
- Stolen credentials from a WPA Enterprise Network
- Detect and Protect Your Computer from Attacks by Evil Twins.
- Basic knowledge of how computers work.
- A computer that has at least one wireless card can be used as an access point for people to connect to.
This class is all about Wi-Fi and how to keep wireless networks safe, so you’ll learn a lot about that. You’ll learn about the different threats, weaknesses, and ways to get in and get out of them.
It doesn’t matter if you already know how to do basic things, like how to install Kali Linux.
To learn how to break any kind of Wi-Fi encryption (WEP/WPA), you’ll use tools like Aircrack-ng and Wifite. You’ll also learn how to use tools like Aircrack-ng and Wifite to do it.
This class is for everyone. In this class, I’ll teach you how to do advanced evil twin attacks on targets using a wide range of tools, and how to make a captive portal that steals login credentials.
By the end of this course, you will know how to break all kinds of Wi-Fi encryption methods and how to make your own evil twin attack for different situations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to hack into Wi-Fi.